We are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join our team as a Team Leader to assist the operations manager with the day-to-day manufacturing operation.
The role involves working alongside other team leaders, operations managers, production assistants forming part of a manufacturing team to achieve safety, quality, cost, and delivery targets.
- Ensuring all H&S, Food Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Motivating and inspiring your team to deliver operational excellence.
- Role modelling our behaviours, leading by example
- Planning of daily work schedules
- Meeting quality targets and customer specifications
- Meeting efficiency targets
- Ensure company safety procedures are compiled with at all times and that safe system of work are implemented
- Ensure and accidents are properly recorded and reported
- Achievement of key performance measures
- Training and development of the team
Training to be provided
Level 3 Team Leader Apprenticeship
Functional Skills Level 2 English & Maths (if applicable)
Dependent on the job role there may be the opportunity to commence onto the advanced apprenticeship.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Word processing skills
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to answer, speak confidently and take messages on the phone
- Knowledge of spread sheets, word processing and databases
Desired Personal Qualities
- Confident & polite
- Good work ethic
- Good punctuality and attendance
- Team worker
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths & English or equivalent qualification.
Starting as a small business in 2012, supplying to local shops and stores, we now proudly supply to over 700 Tesco Express stores & over 500 Iceland mainstream stores. in the face of continued market growth, we are 100% committed to serve quality doughnuts to our thousands of customers daily.
We are fully equipped with our own modern manufacturing plant and can deliver large or bespoke orders at relatively short notice. We supply UK wide. Our doughnuts can be delivered at ambient temperatures but, unlike other products, they can also be transported in refrigerated vehicles for up to six hours without any deterioration in either texture or flavour.
Possibility of full time employment or progression on Level 4 qualification.
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change.