Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
A recruitment resourcer may be employed in any organisation that requires a recruitment function. Their role is to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and provide resourcing support to the recruitment function. They may also be required to identify new business opportunities. Typical responsibilities for a recruitment resourcer are:
- Research, identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief
- Identify new business opportunities through a variety of means and refer these opportunities to a recruiter
- Meet all procedures and carry out relevant processes to ensure industry codes of ethics and relevant legislation are adhered to
- The candidate attraction and selection processes
- The legal, regulatory and ethical requirements and appropriate codes of practice when resourcing
- Agreed job related Key Performance Indicators (assessment completed, interviews etc) and how they will be assessed and measured during the apprenticeship
- Recruitment sales techniques and processes and how to support them
- Market rates and conditions within their sector
- How to initiate, build and maintain relationships with candidates
- The principles and importance of using research, for resourcing, including:
- quantitative and qualitative research methods
- research validity and reliability
- sources of research information
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Tenacity and resilience
- Ambition, drive and determination
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
Individual employers will set the selection criteria, but this might include five GCSEs and/or A levels.
English and Maths
Level 2 English and Maths will need to be achieved, if not already, prior to taking the end point assessment.
The duration of this apprenticeship is typically 12 months.
This is a level 2 Apprenticeship.