The Kickstart Scheme provides funding to employers to create new 6-month job placements for young people between 16 – 24 who are currently on Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment.
Funding will cover for each job placement:
- 100% of the relevant National Minimum Wage for 25 hours a week
- the associated employer National Insurance contributions
- employer minimum automatic enrolment contributions
To meet the requirements of the scheme:
- The role would not exist without this funding
- be paid from the grant money for the 25 hours per week on National Minimum Wage (employers can pay a higher wage and pay for more hours)
- not replace existing or planned jobs
- not cause existing employees or contractors to lose or reduce their employment
- Can you provide employability support to young people?
- Young people need support so that they are in a better position to find work in the future
Note: If you are not a limited company or are a registered charity, then you will need to submit 3 years accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org for your application to be considered.
Please provide your details below to see how Get SET Academy can help you today.