Exciting Opportunity for Early Years Educator Apprentice L3 Candidate must have a positive attitude, hardworking, well presented with good communication skills. Prior experience is desirable but not essential as all training will be provided on the job.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide a high standard provision of quality care and learning opportunities for all children.
- Be aware of and act in accordance with current legislation, policy and procedures.
- Gain an understanding of working with parents of special / additional needs children and other professionals to achieve integration and inclusion in the nursery.
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds and stages of development.
- To ensure excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness are always maintained and be responsible for the Health and safety standards appropriate for the needs of young children.
- Accurately record accidents and incident. Ensure the all reports are completed and signed by the LP prior to the parent receiving it.
- Ensure all children are collected by someone known to the Nursery as policy.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Work with other professionals as required from Lancashire county council including consultants and or inclusion teachers etc.
- Complete observations and assessments of children ensure these are also completed by all childcare staff ensuring all are to a standard appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Work alongside the Management team and staff to ensure that the philosophy behind the project is fulfilled.
- Engage in a good positive staff team.
- Act as a positive role model
- Attend whole staff meetings.
- Promote the company vision
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator L3
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Level 2 Qualifications in English and Maths (if not already achieved)
- Workshops will be held at the employer premises or at Get SET Academy
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potentially lead to full-time employment and further training qualification IE: Early Years Educator
- GCSE Maths and English Grade A-C or 9-4 or equivalent – Essential
- First Aid Certificate – Desirable
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate – Desirable
- History of working/caring for children
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
Closing Date: 22nd March 2022