This 1-day workshop will give a detailed understanding of how to sell without selling. The programme will cover the fundamentals of your product/service offering, the sales buying process, customer buying behaviours, how to conduct follow-ups, prospect and sales management. The aim is to help you generate sales effectively and strategically.
What will I study?
The workshop will cover a range of skills and increase your knowledge in:
- Understand the sales cycle process and how to adapt it to your situation
- Learn how best to package your product/service offering
- Benefit from getting a better understanding of the buyer and their decision-making process
- How to develop effective communication ins sales
- How to use the telephone to generate enquiries and sales
- Learn the 8 stages from making contact to closing and confirming the next steps
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO, PPC) – What is it and how to benefit from it
- Familiarising with the 34 lead generation methods
- What systems to use for managing sales
- General tips and techniques to sell without being ‘salesy’
Learners must be employed by organisations located in Greater Manchester and Lancashire.