Sprouto is looking for an individual to support the promotional marketing team. They will be responsible for maintaining the social presence, focusing mainly on building the Sprouto brand through promotional merchandising and assisting the Sales team in generating sales orders through their internal integrated systems.
The role includes:
- Create, edit, proof and upload copy images for website
- Help produce promotional merchandising material
- Managing social media accounts
- Marketing campaigns
- Maintain software which monitors online activity
- Promote services digitally
- Creating marketing material to promote and brand the company.
Sprouto are a digital marketing company who help businesses create affordable websites and marketing merchandise for their business. Their focus is on assisting start- up companies & SME’s to produce creative and engaging designs for their website or promotional material.
- IT skills
- Paying close attention to detail
- Mathematical skills, high attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Good time management skills
- Willing to learn
- Fast learner
- Good under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Using own initiative
Grade C or above in GCSE Maths & English or equivalent qualification
Training to be provided
- Digital Marketer Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 English & Maths (if applicable)
Possibility of full time employment or progression on Level 4 qualification.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change.