Baker & Coleman are looking for an individual to support the role for the marketing team. They are recruiting someone to look after the graphics for the marketing material. You will also be responsible for helping to maintain our social presence. If you are seeking an opportunity to gain valuable work experience and first class training this could be the role for you.
The role includes:
- Create, edit, proof and upload copy images for website
- Contribute to affiliate marketing efforts
- Marketing campaigns
- Promote services digitally
- Creating marketing material to promote and brand the company.
- Updating social media posts on all platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Creating marketing material to promote and brand the company
At Baker & Coleman Solicitors we place great importance on becoming your trusted advisors and understand that the provision of outstanding service is fundamental to exceeding the Clients expectations each and every time.
Everything we do is driven by this commitment. Our lawyers deliver this commitment by adhering to our values of excellence, transparency, mindfulness, education and efficiency. We are dedicated to providing practical, clear, affordable and creative solutions for our clients. Learn more about who we are and what we do.
- IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Paying close attention to detail
- Mathematical skills, high attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Good time management skills
- Willing to learn
- Must be able to work within a small professional team
- Able to quickly master established working practices and procedures
- Fast learner
- Good under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Using own initiative
- Good time keeping and punctual
Grade C or above in GCSE Maths & English or equivalent qualification
Training to be provided
- Digital Marketer Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 English & Maths (if applicable)
Possibility of full time employment or progression on Level 4 qualification.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change.