We are looking for an individual to support the role for the marketing team. They are recruiting someone to look after the graphics for the marketing material. You will also be responsible for helping to maintain our social presence, boost our presence in our current markets to reach new markets.
The role includes:
- Create, edit, proof and upload copy images for website
- Managing social media accounts
- Marketing campaigns
- Promote services digitally
- Creating marketing material to promote and brand the company.
- Looking into marketing trends and reporting back to line manager as required
- Growing your knowledge of the companies brand and services throughout this apprenticeship
- Respond/Interact to queries on a regular basis
- Working on Pay per click (PPC)
- IT skills
- Paying close attention to detail
- Mathematical skills, high attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Good time management skills
- Willing to learn
- Fast learner
- Good under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Using own initiative
Grade C or above in GCSE Maths, English & IT or equivalent qualification
Training to be provided
- Digital Marketer Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 English & Maths (if applicable)
Possibility of full time employment or progression on Level 4 qualification.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change.