Waterside Creative is looking for a motivated individual to work as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
- Updating social media posts on all platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Creating marketing material to promote and brand the company
- Promoting services digitally
- Email marketing
- Marketing campaigns
- Updating website
- Content writing
- Respond/Interact to queries on a regular basis
- Maintain software which monitors online activity
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Word processing skills
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to answer, speak confidently and take messages on the phone
- Knowledge of spread sheets, word processing and databases
Desired Personal Qualities
- Confident & polite
- Good work ethic
- Good punctuality and attendance
- Team worker
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths or equivalent qualification.
We have been working in the Design Industry for the last 15 years.
We work with various sectors including food & drink, tech, education, luxury retail, clothing and more. By learning the process of design and visual language, we are able to bring your ideas to life. We create relationships with our clients that go beyond just business. Every client is indeed a friend. We make it all about you; whether you are a new business or looking for a fresh update, we add real power to your message, brainstorming creative ideas that give you a place in the market and get you going up the ladder. Together, we make your goals and vision come alive through design and support your journey even after the project is complete.
Training to be provided:
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship.
Functional Skills Level 2 English & Maths (if applicable).
Dependent on the job role, there may be the opportunity to commence onto the advanced apprenticeship.
Company website: https://watersidecreative.com/