An exciting opportunity has become available for a Digital Marketer in the fashion industry. The company is looking for a mature and motivated individual to join their fast paced and dynamic business. The individual needs to be super creative in their thinking which needs to transcend in the work they produce, they should have the love for fast fashion and be able to work with external PR companies. There could also be opportunities for travel abroad.
The role includes:
- Attending photo shoots
- Create, edit, proof and upload copy images for website
- Creating dynamic written, graphic and video content
- Contribute to affiliate marketing efforts
- Managing social media accounts – brainstorming, mapping out a monthly schedule of works
- Marketing campaigns
- Spread sheet work on excel, working with external agencies.
- Maintain software which monitors online activity
- Promote all company services digitally
- Creating marketing material to promote and brand the company
- Contributing and creating an online marketing strategy.
Supreme Fashions is a clothing brand based in Preston. Their aim is to ‘Spice British quality with Italian Flair’, the designs range from casual yet super smart, classic yet original, with a twist of true Italian class clothing. Their aim is to provide quality clothing for individuals, and their inspiration comes from combining British & Italian style to create their own unique products.
- Love for fast fashion
- IT skills
- Paying close attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Willing to learn
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent personal presentation @ work
- Fast paced learner
- Good under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Using own initiative and mature for their age
- Good time keeping and punctual
- Good work ethic
- Good punctuality and attendance
Grade C or above in GCSE Maths & English or equivalent qualification
Training to be provided
- Digital Marketer Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 English & Maths (if applicable)
Possibility of full time employment or progression on Level 4 qualification.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change.