This qualification provides learners with the knowledge and understanding of dealing with customers on a daily basis in the customer service environment that they work in.
What will I study?
This programme covers the following units:
Unit 1: Delivery of Effective Customer Service:
- Application of customer service skills
- Meeting customer needs
- Communicating effectively
- Applying improvements
- Self development
Unit 2 – Supporting the Customer Service Environment:
- Principles of customer service
- Understanding customers’ needs
- Responding to customers problems
- Team working skills
Learners must be employed by organisations located in Greater Manchester or Lancashire.