JK Insurance is looking for a Business Administrator Apprentice to work with the Office Administrator and the role will include:
- Data Input
- Data handling
- Greeting Clients
- Record Keeping
- Update Computer Databases
- General Office Assistance
- Answering Phone/ Responding to emails
- Continually develop administrative and business knowledge to further develop in the business.
JK Insurance has years over 11 year experience within the insurance industry, providing customers with a professional service ensuring clients get an insurance policy which best suits them.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Word processing skills
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to answer, speak confidently and take messages on the phone
- Knowledge of spread sheets, word processing and databases
- Confident & polite
- Good work ethic
- Good punctuality and attendance
- Team worker
Grade C or above in GCSE Maths & English or equivalent qualification
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 1 functional skills in English and maths (if applicable)
Possibility of full time employment or progression on Level 3 qualification.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change.