At Baker & Coleman Solicitors we place great importance on becoming your trusted advisors and understand that the provision of outstanding service is fundamental to exceeding the client’s expectations each and every time.
Everything we do is driven by this commitment. Our lawyers deliver this commitment by adhering to our values of excellence, transparency, mindfulness, education and efficiency. We are dedicated to providing practical, clear, affordable and creative solutions for our clients. Learn more about who we are and what we do.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organise their work using tools like MS Excel and office equipment. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
Desired Personal Qualities
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Confident and Polite
- Team Worker
- Excellent Work Ethic
Must have at least C grade or above in English and Maths or equivalent qualification.
Possibility of full-time employment or progression onto the next level in their qualification.
Company website: http://www.bakercoleman.co.uk/