Emerald Upholstery is looking for a Business Administrator Apprentice to work with the Office Administrator and the role will include:
- Answering the phones/responding to emails
- Plan/log deliveries
- Office Support/General Office duties
- Updating computer databases/making sure these are up to date
- Running of all deliveries and returns
- Working with Customers and Suppliers
Emerald Upholstery Ltd is an upholstery company based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
- Numeracy skills
- Computer Skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Clear and concise written skills
- Organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Confident & polite
- Good work ethic
- Good punctuality and attendance
- Team worker
Grade C or above in GCSE Maths & English or equivalent qualification
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 1 functional skills in English and maths (if applicable)
Possibility of full time employment or progression on Level 3 qualification.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change.