360 Travel is looking for a Business Administrator Apprentice to work with the Office Administrator and the role will include:
- Call handling
- Data handling
- Arrange and attend relevant departmental meetings, and produce agendas and minutes.
- Meet and greet external clients on behalf of Customer Services and ensure their needs are met
- Continually develop administrative and business knowledge to further develop in the business
- Good familiarity with the email, MS Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working closely and communicating within the team assisting with any queries/ requests
- Administration support such as handling post, emails, phone calls and any visitors
360 Travel is a travel agency based in Blackburn, providing worldwide flights low prices, hotel deals in Europe and Middle East, Honeymoon Packages tailor made to suit the customer.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Word processing skills
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to answer, speak confidently and take messages on the phone
- Knowledge of spread sheets, word processing and databases
- Confident & polite
- Good work ethic
- Good punctuality and attendance
- Team worker
Grade C or above in GCSE Maths & English or equivalent qualification
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 1 functional skills in English and maths (if applicable)
Possibility of full time employment or progression on Level 3 qualification.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change.