BCS The Chartered Institute for IT is a professional body for those who would like to continue their professional development through a series of respected IT Qualifications.
The qualification is designed for those learners that want to gain a better understanding of basic knowledge of using computers and display the skills needed to complete basic tasks.
What will I study?
1. Computer Basics
- Understanding the different components of computers
- Understanding different properties of computer desktops
- Identifying functions of windows
- Understanding the Internet
- Understanding emails
- Recognising different components of web browsing
There are no prior requirements needed to start your studies.
The following ages; Pre-16 and 16+ can study the course.
Portfolio of evidence
A work book is provided which the learner can use to record their progress.